Many creative professionals are pondering where to get photos for blogs. Although a number of stock photos sites are available in the Internet, they just don’t full cover the specific points that are key to blogging. That’s why Amos Struck and the Stock Photo Press team created PixelRockstar. It features a Custom Digital License that is made specially the use of photos on any online publications you own.
Is this the stock photo site for you? Determine your creative needs and budget. Keep in mind that PixelRockstar provides stock photos for digital use only. You cannot use the images on physical and print usage. Here’s the pricing:
The Pixel pack comes with 10 images for only $9, which means you can download one image for only $0.90.
The Rock pack allows you to download 50 images for only $35. That’s only $0.70 for each photo.
The Star pack includes 350 images for only $200. It is the best choice for great creative needs and a low budget because you can download a single image for only $0.57.
All images in the stock photo site comes with Custom Digital License. PixelRockstar has over 4 million stock images in its library – all integrated right into your WordPress layout. You can search and license images without leaving your blog’s interface. Getting a pack allows you to download a specific number of photos within one year and use them anytime you want.
Here are 4 important points about PixelRockstar:
- It is plugin service for bloggers.
- It provides legally-verified photos of the highest quality.
- It helps save time and effort by simplifying the search and licensing process.
- It offers a custom license for bloggers.
If you are wondering where to get photos for blog, visit PixelRockstar. It has over 4 million images waiting to be discovered.
There are a number of agencies that you can buy stock photography from. You don’t have to settle with free images in the Internet just because they’re lighter on the pocket. Keep in mind that the latter do not grant you the rights to use the photos. You may face financial and reputational damages if you get caught by the copyright police.
Many stock photo sites allow you buy stock photography at flexible prices. For cheap stock photos agencies, there is the 99 Club, iStock and Depositphotos. For higher end photos, you can sign up with Getty Images and purchase images a la carte or on demand with Ultrapacks. If you are looking for something in between, Shutterstock is the best place for you to go.
While free images do not cost you anything, they come with a lot of disadvantages:
- There are restrictions with the use of free images. Restrictions involve attributions and links. You may need to add them in order to use the images as you wish. The downside is it may ruin your work of art and, as a whole, your project.
- Edits are not allowed with free images. Free images do not allow you to retouch or edit the photos. If you want to add a text or change the effect of the image to match your project, this can be a big problem.
- Free images can’t be used as part of a product for resale. Free images do not come with the rights to use them as part of a product for resale. You cannot use them to design mugs, t-shirts and other items with the image as its main focus.
On the other hand, you can skip all these when you buy stock photography. You don’t have to break your bank, too. Many cheap stock photos are available in the market. There are a number of stock agencies to choose from. Then, you can use the image without adding attributions or links, edit them, and even use them as part of a product for resale.